Solar Roofing & Panels
Look At The Possibilities of a Solar Roof
No longer do you have the solar panels sitting on top of your roofing. The panels become part of your roofing materials. No penetrations in the roofing materials and wind rated at 110mph.
Apollo II Solar Roofing
Apollo II Solar Roofing - Radiant energy...Brilliant Looks In our highest producing solar shingle.
- Apollo II Solar Roofing System is the pinnacle of energy production, using monocrystalline silicon solar cells to capture and convert more solar energy per square foot than any other CertainTeed solution.
- Apollo II Solar Roofing is the versatile solution for maximum power and flexibility in installation directly on new or existing roofs.
- Efficiency: 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells per module for a power rating of 54 watts per module.
- Low profile: The slim profile provides a clean integrated look that a rack mounted system cannot match.
- Lightweight: No need for structural reinforcements or analysis. Each module weighs only 12 pounds or about as many pounds per square foot as a typical asphalt shingle.
- Load rating: Modules are rated to 250 pounds per square foot.
- Wind resistance rating: Apollo II roofing systems achieve a 110 mph wind resistance rating.
- Water handling: Water channels and raised fastener locations further improve the integrity of Apollo II as a roofing system.
- Wire management: Open space under the modules allows for easy wire/installation and eliminates the possibility of wires being pinched between the module and the roof deck.
- Aesthetics: Black (frame) on black (cells) on black (backsheet) provides a greater aesthetic and visually blends with the surrounding roof.
Benefits In Your Bill...and In Your World
Apollo II makes you master of the sun with a system that harnesses more energy per square foot than any other, significantly decreasing your home's draw on the grid and reducing carbon emissions.
With its maximum output potential, Apollo II can generate most or all of the electricity your home uses during the day. And if you don't use all the electricity your roof makes, the excess power flows back through your meter into the power grid, causing your electric bill to go down even further.
That makes Apollo II Solar Roofing one of the most environmentally conscious things you can do with your home for a beautiful, ecologically-sound future.
Solstice® - CertainTeed's most efficient solar roofing solution.
Solstice Solar Roofing System uses aesthetically-pleasing, rack mounted modules utilizing monocrystalline technology.
- Beautiful aesthetics with black cells laminated to a black backer sheet, encapsulated with a black mounting frame
- Robust construction and high snow load capacity
- Class C fire rating
Benefits in Your Bill...and In Your World
Solstice performs...with significant energy savings, reduced carbon emissions, and the highest electricity conversion efficiency for thin film solar modules in the world. That means it will generate some or all of the electricity your home uses during the day, plus more when your home isn't drawing on it. And if you don't use all the electricity your roof makes, the excess power flows back through your meter into the power grid, causing your electric bill to go down even further.
And all that power generated through sunlight is power that coal, natural gas or nuclear energy doesn't have to work for.
We are partners with CertainTeed in bringing the latest technology in Solar Power.